Members are advised that the Stourbridge Rugby Club Annual General Meeting for 2018 will be held at Stourton Park on Thursday 12th July 2018 commencing at 8:00pm.
Entry will be restricted to fully paid up individual (Full Playing Members and Full Members) or Corporate Members, Honorary and Life Members.
Hard copy of the various documents requiring approval by the membership will be available on the night and where possible via the club office for those members wishing to inspect them in advance. As the documents become available paid-up members registered on the club website will be able to access them by logging onto www.stourbridgerugby.com
Updated 16:49 - 20 Jun 2018 by Mark Denison
- To consider and approve the minutes of the AGM held on 27th July 2017
- To receive the Committee Report for season 2017/18
- To elect Officers for the 2018/19 season.
- To approve the award of Honorary Members recommended by the committee in the 2017/18 season.
- To elect Committee Members for the 2018/19 season.
- To appoint Auditors for the 2018/19 season.
- To hear any relevant matter for the consideration of the Committee - no vote shall be allowed (Rule 8.1.12).