We are pleased to announce that the ever-popular Stourbridge Rugby Family Bonfire & Fireworks display will be on Friday 2nd November 2018.
Gates Open 6:00pm
Bonfire lit 7:00pm
Fireworks start 7:30pm
Kids (2-12yrs incl.) £3.00
SAVE £4 - Family (2 adults 3 kids) £15.00
Licensed Bar & SeasonalRefreshments Available
Would everyone attending the Family Bonfire and Firework Display please note the following IMPORTANT information:
- Please DO NOT bring SPARKLERS or your own FIREWORKS to the event. In the interests of health and safety, they are NOT PERMITTED at the venue.
- STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL to be brought into the venue.
- The BONFIRE CAR PARK ENTRANCE is situated 200yds from the main Club Entrance, towards the Stewponey.
- LIMITED BLUE BADGE parking is available at the main Club entrance - PLEASE ENSURE YOUR BLUE BADGE IS CLEARLY VISIBLE TO AID WITH SMOOTH TRAFFIC FLOW.
- THERE IS NO PROVISION FOR TAXI DROP OFF - we would therefore ask that taxis drop off at a suitable point away from the Club.
- Tickets bought in advance entitle you to FREE ADMISSION to the Stourbridge vs Fylde - National 2 North match on Saturday 3rd November 2018 (Kick off at 3:00pm).
Payment can be made on the night. However, tickets will be available from the Club Office and Harris Butchers in Wollaston Village soon.
YOUR CO-OPERATION WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED to aid in a safe and enjoyable night for everyone involved.
Thank You, SRFC.
There's a Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/534301073689075/ where you can register your interest in the event.
Updated 06:56 - 5 Nov 2018 by Mark Denison